- Syntax Files
- Dead Keys
Syntax coloring files I maintain for vim versions 5.7, 5.8, 6.*:
Syntax coloring files I used to maintain for vim versions 5.4, 5.5 and 5.6:
Note: if you have problems with those please upgrade your version of vim.
There are several known errors with older versions of the syntax file.
Some additional files I use together with vim:
- myvimrc, my vim startup script file for version 5.4 and 5.5
- mysyntax.vim, my own version of the syntax.vim file for version 5.4 and 5.5.
- mkvi.sh, a file that calls make, stores the errors and then calls vim in order to let the user correct the mistakes.
- starterror.vim, a vim script file used together with mkvi.
- no_dead.vim, removes dead key mappings.
- text_dead.vim, defines mappings for dead keys.
- html_dead.vim, defines mappings for dead keys that create html style characters.
- vimispell.vim, defines mappings and functions to use ispell together with vim.
- vimaspell.vim, defines mappings and functions to use aspell together with vim.
Files useful if you use rxvt:
Some files I used for vim version 5.3:
Note: there are some known problems with the java.vim and html.vim file for
version 5.3. Please do not send me bug reports, instead use vim version 5.5.
Do not try to use syntax files for version 5.4 in version 5.3, as they will
- asn.vim, for ASN.1 source files (this file needs some more work, as only basic things are highlighted.
- css.vim, for cascading stylesheets, either as source files or embedded into html files.
- gdb.vim, for gdb script files
- java.vim, for java source files. It highlights all java source plus, for comments which are used by javadoc to create html documenation, it highlights the html code inside.
- javacc.vim, for JavaCC source files.
- make.vim, for makefiles
- sather.vim, for source files written for sather and pSather
- myvimrc, my vim startup script file for version 5.3
- mysyntax.vim, my own version of the syntax.vim file for version 5.3.
(C) 1997-2001 Claudio Fleiner